Friday, June 6, 2014

A wonderful day

This has been a very good day.

Up early spending time with my friend who lives in another land 7 hours ahead of our time zone.  So we were talking at 5 am this morning. 

Then I walked and left for Richmond.  I inspected one of the most average looking homes I've ever seen.  Nothing remarkable about the whole place.  Then it was to Rio Vista and a custom built home that was great but only a 2 bedroom, a red flag for sure.  Then home to find money in the mailbox.  That certainly helped the day.

Been working mostly in all afternoon and chatting with my friend and this evening had a sandwich at Subway with Lois.  Got news that Dana, Nan's sister may come visit next week.  That would be great.

So thankful to God for His divine guidance, so very thankful indeed.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment