Monday, June 16, 2014

Another day several dollars...

All in all a very good day.  I was able to help my kids today, Kallie and Keanna were here most of the day and since I had plenty of write-ups to do I was able to watch them during the day.  Steve is doing non appraisal work right now with a friend, he hustles to keep bucks flowing.

I have spend quite a bit of time with my friend today and enjoyed that time very much.  Of course I'm hoping that she can join me soon but that is an unknown at this point in time.

I've written up several reports today and now as the girls are older and more mature they can manage themselves without my constant watchful eye, though Kallie did go through quite a few Oreo's today when I was not watching.  She likes her sweets.

Nikki met us for lunch today in town and that was fun.  Of course they managed to bring me a BEEF burrito instead of my bean one, that was not fun at all.  But other than that the food was very good.

I'm hoping to write one more up tonight before I give up for the night.  I'm so thankful to God, my friend always reminds me to thank God when orders come in, one of the many things I enjoy about her, her connection to God.  I am thankful for work and I feel so good most of the time now with the 48 pound weight loss that I can easily keep up with the orders and enjoy the field work a lot.

God is so good to us in spite of the challenges life brings.

Due to the response to my question last night about switching to Facebook to write the blog I'm staying right here.  Not everyone is that crazy about Facebook and I understand so little about it I can hardly function when I open it up.  I'll write the blog from this comfortable place where I've written thousands of editions over the past 7 years.  Thank you faithful reader for your daily reading.  Should my marital status change at some point in the future I might consider going to a weekly edition.  We will see when and if that happens.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment