Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sabbath evening

Dear Family and Friends,
Well its finally time to head to bed.  This has been a very interesting day.  Highlights included an excellent sermon by Bruce Gray, getting to see my Tracy SDA friends, having an excellent cookie by Angel Bowman, watching Michael Ahns little girl show she is 2 and proud of it as she gave her grandmother and her dad an interesting time today.  Cute little kiddo.

I've enjoyed the nice weather, had a little neighbor girl come and offer to walk the dog, visited with Steve and Nikki, saw Kallie who was in a swim meet today with her sister and they did great. 

I've had a chance to spend time with my special friend today especially early this morning using Yahoo messenger and that is always enjoyable.

I've made a griller for late lunch, had Oatmeal for breakfast along with a slice of double fiber toast and a banana, taken my pills and picked up some groceries.

I want to appeal this evening for special prayer, my friend and I need God's guidance right now and His blessings.  Can I ask you to pray especially hard over the next 12 hours that God will guide in our decisions as they will have long term effects for both of us.  I have been praying to my Heavenly Father with an intensity that I've rarely felt as I want to be in His will, I want both of us to be in His will.  Thank you for praying and helping.  I've appreciated getting to talk to Jerry,  Art, Pam, Jason, Nikki and Steve, neighbor Lois and Dolly today as well as to friends at church who I love very much.

Life is very interesting lately and for the most part very rewarding, I am very grateful to God for His blessings.

Sending Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment