Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Moving on day by day

Good evening,
So glad to make it through another day.  Its now evening and this has been a long one. My friend and I talked most of the way as I walked the 3 mile lake walk but then she had to go.  She secured her ticket to fly here but its not until Sunday, that was a disappointment to me as I had hoped for tonight.  Oh well God knows best.

Today was a pretty good day.  I managed some appraisal work, set up new orders and enjoyed my business.

At 1;15 the kiddos came for the afternoon and of course that is always enjoyable. We went to Safeway and this time our trip was uneventful and enjoyable.  Keanna helped bag the groceries and they did very well.

This evening I went to Walnut Creek and inspected a nice townhome, then on the way home I found an Applebees and had a baked potato and side salad.  Great food.

Well tonight I'm wishing all of you a happy evening.

Lot to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment