Sunday, June 8, 2014

The end of a very successful day

Thank the good Lord for this day.
While I had a crushing disappointment today God still blessed with my being able to write 5 reports and deliver them either to individuals or email them to clients.  It has been a great day work wise.

I got started early, my friend and I were talking at 6 am this morning and several more times during the day, that part of the day was just incredible.  What a joy it is to share special times and talk about the future.

I walked while it was still cool this morning, then I had a Starbucks decaf and a multi grain bagel, so good.  Once I got home I just went to work.  It seemed the reports just came together really nicely all day.  During the day I had a chance to talk with friends and family and that helps a lot.  I'm just not a loner, I prefer to chat with other human being.  I have the world's best friends.

At some point in the day the cat decided to raid a birds nest and the next thing I knew a little birdie was in the hall desperate.  I called Lois and tonight she is carry for the little guy.

So now its bedtime and I'm thankful to go.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment