Sunday, June 22, 2014

God is so good to us

I wish I knew how to love like our Heavenly Father does, His love is so pure and selfless and we experience it all the time.

Lately I've been under a certain degree of stress and I've learned a lot about talking to God more often and more openly.  I cannot tell you how many times I've felt God answer my prayers often in very direct ways, ways that sort of shock and excite you when you see God caring enough to be involved in little details of our lives.

I'm continuing to ask God to lead in my personal life and I feel very strongly that He is doing so and while I do not chose to go into the details let it be know that God is never far from either of us as we work through our relationship.

I want to thank God for His loving care and help day by day and I know He is involved in each of our lives depending on how much we allow Him to control our affairs.  So I sleep well knowing God is on duty, that he cares for each of us and that He knows best, that He is the best lover ever and that His love includes those little things that we only know in our hearts, He knows our dreams and our hopes and I believe He cares for what is on our mind.

Today has been an incredible day of cranking out important work.  I am so thankful to have work to do and it keeps me sharp and in business as the days pass.  I've just written a relocation report for a home located in Bob Sorensen's neighborhood in Lodi and I've very glad to be completed with it now.  They take a long time but they pay very well too and they pay very quickly as well.

Sending love to all


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment