Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Great day

Did I mention that God is so good to us...

Today He delivered my two precious little girls that live here in Discovery Bay.  They came about 10 and after their swimming experiences we settled in for me to work and they to play.  They get along remarkably well except for the times they are attempting to kill each other.  They are growing up and can handle more and more of the needed touches of life, like Keanna making her own pasta tonight and doing it perfectly, Kallie can sure raid the Popsicles in the freezer.  Today we bought a 20 piece McNugget box from McDs and tonight there are only about 3 pieces left.

Meanwhile I have been cranking on getting work out, not really blazing I have still got some out.  I was very disappointed to get no money in the mail today, I really needed some but it was not to be.  We had a balmy day of about 90 degrees and if we get the house closed up in the morning then it holds very well so the big AC hardly runs at all.

On the personal level I enjoyed a couple hours of really enjoyable relationship time with my friend and hope to see her up close and personal soon.  I'm leaving a lot in God's hands because He knows it all and we all can trust Him to lead.

I'm so thankful to God for His help and guidance and I continue to ask that you join me in prayer that God will make the right things happen according to His greater knowledge and His supreme love for us.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment