Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A very long day but good

Dear Family and Friends
Heading for bed about now, up at 5:30, walking at 6, working at 7:45 and quitting at 10 pm.  But I've written a lot of stuff today and made appointments for many more properties.  All in all its been a good day.

Plus I've enjoyed some personal time with my friend, I always enjoy time with her.

Hopefully we can meet one of these days, that would be such a huge blessing and I ask that you ask God for His help in that regard.  I know He can do most anything and its a simple request, please remove the hurdles so we can meet and see if we have a future or not.  Tomorrow is an important day I believe for us.

Our weather was great today, not too warm and just the right breezes blowing through.

Tomorrow I venture into Berkeley and then see two properties in Oakland before heading home again.  But I'll not leave until the mail has arrived hoping that some money will arrive, its needed for sure.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment