Monday, June 2, 2014

Back to work

Good evening,

Well another one for the record books.  Today was very nice weather wise and today I discovered that last month my PG&E bill was only $127 for electric and gas.  Lowest its been in years, very exciting but of course with the warmer weather and AC that will be the last low bill for many months.

I drove to Antioch this morning to shoot some comp photos for the appraisal I did last night near to darkness.  I had a Starbucks decaf with me which I nursed for a couple hours.

My friend woke me this morning early to let me know how well her day was going, it was a great way to wake up to hear someone so happy. Not that the rest of the day went well for her but at least she got to start the day happy and fulfilled.

I've been writing reports today and mid day I paused to check the mail.  Several hundred dollars were there and I quickly got it down to the bank as it was needed.  My friend always reminds me to thank God when check arrive so I'm doing that now, I do thank God for work, for checks and for life itself.

May I ask you to continue to pray for us as we move through this week.  We need God's direction for our lives as we want very much to do His will.

Sending love to all this evening,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment