Sunday, June 15, 2014

We are moving forward

Good evening,

This will be a quickie as I'm heading to bed.  We are being blasted by wind this evening but its nice and cool so enjoyable too.

This has been a long day and it is turning out better than I had hoped.  I've worked on several appraisals, not as much as last Sunday which saw many reports written but still not bad.

I believe my fortunes might be turning better at the present time.  It was so fun to watch the little kiddos enjoy their dancing yesterday.  They were really great and sure it was a very long day and we sort of got numb seeing hundreds of other people's kids on stage but eventually we got to see our own and what a difference that makes.  Wow

I wonder how many of you do facebook, I'm sort of thinking about switching to facebook with the blog, what do you think?  My email address is timmustard@yahoo.com if you have any comments or suggestions.

Sending love to all, I'll have the girls on Monday and Tuesday which is fine since I have a pile of work to get completed.  Nice to be able to help out.

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment