Monday, July 19, 2010

19 pounds and counting

6 am  Walk
8 am  In Dr. Jim's office
9 am  See Dr. Jim, get Avelox samples
10 am inspect Attic in Oakley
12  Inspect house in Mountain House
2 pm work in office, nap
5 pm go to Weight Watchers, great news down 2.6 lbs for a grand total of 19 so far
6 pm go to the club and work out
7:30 home and be lazy
10:30 blog and bed

Yes I feel much better today even before the antibiotic kicks in.  Jim said try 6 days and see if recovery has happened, if not get prescription and take another 6 days.

The weather is cooler today but Jason text ed from Las Vegas where he and Jo are attending meetings for continuing education that it is very hot there.  I can only imagine.  I've been in Vegas when you walk across parking lots and the asphalt is soft under your feet.

Steve says we are going to take the boat out tomorrow, should be fun if it will run right, we will see. I have the battery charging right now for the night.

Still no new orders to work up.  Tomorrow I will write up two and do the boating thing with Steve and the Kidos.

Nice to feel better.  Refrigerator has been misbehaving.  Last night I vacuumed a nest of dog hair from the coils but this morning it was still 55 degrees, then this afternoon and I tweaked it here and there it was down to 39, now I'm not sure what it is doing.  I think I know the broken part, just not sure how to get to it.  Fun fun.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment