Thursday, July 22, 2010

Working hard

Good evening
I'm on my way to bed but thought I would drop you a line as I leave the office. 
Today included a walk at 6:30, then fast trip to Dr. office to have my ears power washed, it sure felt like it.  Then to Oakley to see a nice little house, quick stop at Taco Bell for a burrito and home to work.
The day has sped by as I cranked out reports.  A call came in from a friend who needed a second appraisal on a property and she was allowed to order from the appraiser of her choice.  So I saw the property at 5:30 and I just emailed the finished product to her now at 10:30.  I walked to the appointment, it was that near.  Nice lake house and I've discovered that the values on the lake are rising a bit, more like $300 now instead of $245 the last time I looked, that is $300,000.  Of course they used to be $625,000 but times do change.
Marilyn had a quiet day.  She went grocery shopping and fixed a wonderful dinner tonight, so yummy.
I believe  Steve and Nikki are camping tonight in Felton but they could be going down in the morning. Keanna had soccer practice this afternoon and was so excited, wanted me to come watch, I wanted to but right now the work load has turned heavy for a few days and I have to keep up or it will go away.
Jason and Jo were driving back with friends from Vegas today and were nearing home when we talked.  They have had a great time.
Tomorrow promises to be yet another very busy day for which I am very thankful. Bills get paid by working, not kicking back and I like to work.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment