Sunday, July 18, 2010

Very ill

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back from a delightful evening with Kallie and Keanna.  They did fashion shows, gymnastic movements, sing and dance routines.  What fun to watch them in action and when it was bed time they headed right in.  Nikki and Steve have done a pretty good job with them, lots of fun.  However I just hope that my wearing a mask and not touching them will keep them from getting my bronchitas.  I am in the running stage now, the nose is running constantly and the stuffed head feels awful.  My ears hurt, my teeth even hurt, my jaws hurt, you get the picture.  Nikki and Steve attended a wedding for dear friends who live around the corner and had arranged with me long ago to be there tonight.  I just felt bad that I felt so bad, if they get sick I'll really feel bad.

Ken and I walked this morning, you know, Art walked too but he hiked a mountain this morning and in Indio the temp was a little higher, like 95 by the end of his hike.  Yikes.

I went to church today, sat alone to avoid inflicting people with my malady.  The pastor was in rare form and did a great job of keeping me awake most of the time.

Please pray that I can find a quick healing to this illness.  Thanks in advance.

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment