Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eating chicken, what!

Well imagine my surprise when I discovered that my eggplant was actually chicken, I had taken several bites but each bite seemed more strange, not the usual taste of eggplant but a more uniform texture.  Oh they could not have been more nice about it and in seconds I had a new plate with the more typical tasting eggplant.  Oh well, we did get a free desert tray with little samples of all the deserts on it.  They tasted great but I'm pretty sure the whole meal was not Weight Watchers compliant.

This morning I discovered that I had lost a pound but in the morning I'm pretty sure the scales will say I have found it again.  Too bad, I was on such a roll.

Today has been a sit down and work day.  Not hearing from Ken I rose and walked by myself today, then prepared for the day and sat down to work.  First the ranch one was done and then the relocation one for Suisun City, it felt good to have them done.  By then new orders had arrived so I set about to schedule them.

This evening I had dinner with a friend who is going through an exciting time in her life and then back to pick up a new (for us) doll house for my living room.  Every home needs one and this one is huge, it took the van to hold it.

Tomorrow I care for the kidos in the morning as Steve has to go to work early.  Then I'll do an appraisal in Brentwood using my lock box key, then come home and begin loading up the motorhome, hooking up the tow dolly and putting the car on it for the first time.  Later in the afternoon after the kidos are safely back with their parents I'll head out for Jason and Jo's to enjoy Timothy's birthday party and time at the beach.

I had one of those interesting moments today, bank account did not have enough funds to cover the health insurance which comes out automatically whenever they get around to it.  And when I picked up the mail only one small thin envelope held any promise yet the amount was more than enough to cover the health insurance whenever it does arrive.  For that I'm grateful.  I know I would have been crushed if there had been nothing in the mail.  Thank you Heavenly Father.

In the morning I am going to meet with Bob who is preparing a web site which could reach more potential clients.

Such is life, pretty exciting, pretty dull, yet it moves forward day by day.  How I love to share ideas with people, even gossip if it is good enough.

Good night to all,

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment