Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ray has birthday, Ken and I create fire

Dear Family and Friends,
As I write this evening my insides are not feeling so good.  I think its a combination of things but I'm not feeling well.
This morning we walked and then Ken offered to put air in the motorhome tires that had drifted a bit low.  He pulled his huge compressor over and we plugged it in, the next thing we knew there was a ball of fire, flames about 6 inches in diameter burning where the plug and extension cord met.  After being stunned for a minute I ran over and unplugged the cord and the fire went out.  It left a black spot on the concrete and two very blackened connections.
Once the stores were open I took a little trip, purchased my meds including another round of Avelox to combat the illness, new blood sugar strips and other meds I usually take.  The total was less than I expected, a good thing.  We bought new plugs for the connection and I installed the new end on my extension cord and Ken put a new plug on his compressor.
I've rested a lot today but ended up eating way too much food at Ray's birthday party, now I'm feeling really rough, just heading to bed I think, hope its better in the morning.
I'm not sure that my visit to weight watchers tomorrow night will be a good one, just eating way too much.
The weather continues to be moderate here, in the high 80s during the day and then down to 58 at night.  I can live with that.  I have some appointments for the upcoming week for which I am grateful.
Good night to you all,
love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment