Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another cool day

Wow, so here it is Tuesday all ready, the weather is wonderfully cool, there has been work to complete including a new order this morning right here in Discovery Bay.  Marilyn has been keeping all TV shows monitored from the recliner and reports all is in order.  She has reprogrammed the DVR to capture the shows I might like to see someday and some weird show called General Hospital!!

The house I saw at noon was right here on the golf course and had a stunning pool, a lagoon view, totally updated interior.  The lady told an interesting story about her mom who lives up in Copperopolis.  She stepped into her yard only to step right on a rattler.  Of course the rattler big her and her dog, she spent a week in the hospital recovering and likes snakes even less than before.  Oh how I hate snakes and the story gave me the creeps.  She also told me she had both knees replaced at the same time.  Seems she used her step machine so much that she wore it out and her knees as well.  Interesting things one can learn from visiting with homeowners.

I've cranked out reports today and am looking forward to bed soon.  Tomorrow Keanna starts school, it seems so wrong, what ever happened to school starting in September?  I'll pick her up from school and then take her to gymnastics in the afternoon.  It will be fun to see her again.  Its also a way I can feel like I'm doing my part for my precious family.

Steve has been working hard at getting signed up with management companies and I just pray that it will work out.  He is an incredibly good appraiser, careful, honest, dedicated to doing everything correctly so if given a chance he will get lots of work.  My own work load is pretty sick right now, hardly anything happening at the present time, orders trickle in and checks do about the same.  In a few days it will be critical for the house payment again.  Here we go again.

Well its time to fold up the tent and head to bed.  Tomorrow morning at 9 I have to be in Hayward to see a place.  There is little data available regarding this nearly new property so doing this report is going to be a real challenge.  Oh well that is why they pay me the little bucks these days.

I've been filling out the endless E Harmony materials, wow it just seems to go on forever.  And of course now they want me to download a photo.  Well I don't have a photo I really want to share but I suppose I'll have to either take one or find one if this is to work.  Already I have 24 inquiries from all over asking for a response.  Yikes.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment