Monday, August 16, 2010

Could it be a sign?

This morning I drove to Nikki and Steve's at 6:30 and while I was sitting in a recliner my ipod made a soft sound indicating new emails had arrived.  Once I checked them I was delighted to find one from 360 Mortgage which has an internal management company that I've tried for two months to join.  On Friday it did not look so good, they had questions regarding tax issues.  On Sunday I decided to write a formal letter explaining to the best of my ability how things had happened.  So this morning the email that said the letter was helpful and I was approved was great news indeed.  And then as I scrolled down I discovered that I had a new order from yet a different management company.  It was a very nice start to the day. 

The girls were great, Keanna was sleepy but dressed quickly and had breakfast in the car as we drove to school.  Kallie was up and ready for the day, helped me put her clothes on and helped me wake up sister too.  Once I had them placed I came back to the home office and set up the order, did the research for it and made the appointment.  Marilyn and I drove to Emeryville this afternoon, inspected the cute little house, then went to the Oakland hills to shoot some other comps and headed home.  It felt good to have work again.  When I got home I discovered yet another new order but then 30 minutes later it was removed, not sure what that was about, perhaps I'll find out tomorrow.

Now its time to head to bed.  I'm so sleepy and have been for the last few hours, I slept very poorly last night, just too much internal confusion going on to keep it asleep.  It happens to us all at times, just now is my time.

In spite of everything there is much to be very thankful for.  I feel so humbled by the incredible beauty of the little people,  Kallie, Keanna, Timothy and the new little girl who will soon be with us all.  Talk about a blessing I do not deserve but I totally enjoy.

So now I bid you good night.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment