Monday, August 2, 2010

Great day

5:50 alarm wakes me
6:20 arrive to watch girls, steve leaves for work
8:30 drop off Keanna at school, Kallie at sitters
9:00 do research, call Heinz to activate the amazing $48 a month from Nan's pension.  Hey I'll take it and be very thankful.
10:45 leave for Fremont
11:50 arrive early at first home
2:50 arrive second home
4:15 head to Brentwood for Weight Watchers
5:15 weight in, scales broken, weighted to heavy, hope they have it fixed by next week
5:45 Foodmax for groceries
6:30 Home and tomato sandwiches were on the menu
7:30 watch rerun of favorite show "The Mentalist"
8:30 back to work, set up orders, do research
9:30 consider and then write this blog.

This is the way my life goes and it has a lot going for it.  I'm busy, mostly I'm doing what I enjoy, I'm feeling pretty good, I think I'm helping people so in spite of serious financial issues life is OK.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment