Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keanna lights up the day

Dear Family and Friends,
Since Ken had special classes today we did not walk.  I came down and went right to work and within a couple hours had one emailed out using the new AI format.  It got rejected twice. There were some computer glitches that kept including addendums from a very old appraisal and I could not get them out of the finished product.  Finally I had to import the key pages into a new file and do it that way.  Poor reviewer must have been pulling his hair out with me.  Finally I got the blessed words, file accepted.
At 12:45 I was in line and picked up Keanna.  She came marching out with an unhappy face.  She said someone had mentioned that she had hair on her arms, kids!  She quickly recovered and we drove to McDonalds where I had a smoothie, does anyone know how many points or calories it has?
We came back home for a bit while I fixed some lunch for myself, whole wheat burritos with vege meat, beans, brown rice, oh so yummy.
I took Keanna to gymnastics and that was a blast.  She has advanced so much and does cartwheels like someone else who is just walking.  She knows she is doing well and that helps a lot I think.
When class was over we met Steve at a property where he expertly measured and photographed everything.  Then Keanna and I left and stopped at a local park where she did more climbing, money bars and running to chase birds.  Energy plus.
We met up with Nikki and Kallie who were already at the house and then they were all gone.  It was great to see them.
Pam had given me lots of food from her time with Jenny Craig and I had one of those tonight.  It tasted great.
Now its bed time and I'm ready.  Our cool weather continues which is a huge blessing, August with less than 90 degree weather, just unbelievable so much less expensive with PG&E.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment