Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Marilyn leaves for home

Busy day today, I like busy days, days of accomplishment and production.  Today my crowning achievement is spending really terrific time with the kidos.  They were ahead of schedule this morning and we even played checkers before leaving for school.
Once they were delivered I came back to the office to generate some research and then left for a 10 am appointment in Brentwood.  Once that was over I returned to work and then pick up Keanna at 12:45.  We hurried through our lunches and then homework before heading for gymnastics class.  I took the time to go inspect a house that had new appliances installed and then came back in time to see her strut her stuff.  She is doing so well and knows it too which is nice.
After class we returned to home where Nikki and Kallie joined us in saying fairwell to Marilyn.  She is flying out in the morning for Rhode Island.  It will be different to have the house quiet with no one to talk to or humor or run the DVR.  I wish her well as she returned to care for James and reengage with her family.
Tomorrow morning I have the kidos once again and then I'm off to Vacaville, Oakland and then back to the office to crank out reports.  I am so thankful for work and there are some hints that more work may be coming down the pipe, sure hope so.
Due to the lateness of the hour I'll pass on the philosophy of life tonight, just get some rest.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment