Friday, August 20, 2010

Timothy is not feeling so well

I've arrived at Jason, Jo and Timothy's house and the weather changed from hot to very cool, make that cold.  The sky is overcast with fog, the motorhome is all set up level, the doggies think they are in heaven just getting out of the house and I'm beginning to relax.

It has been a tough day, not tough like really bad but just not too good.  The emotions that go with heavy concerns re: ones future tend to be downers.  Its just hard to be jazzed when your future is uncertain, where are the orders?  what does God have up His sleeve?

I spent hours getting all the things ready to submit to the loan company for a loan modification.  They needed a mound of paper, copies of checking accounts, tax returns, hardship letter, forms etc.  So this afternoon just as I left town I stopped at the post office and $9.50 later the package is on its way.  I said a little prayer over the package asking God to guide it through the various channels it must navigate before an decision is reached.  I'm told it could be 12 weeks and that seems like forever.  Yet it felt very good to have it done and on its way.

Earlier in the morning I followed up with a new management company and after a few minutes I was told I'm approved.  I was in shock over their fee schedule.  Their standard appraisal is $250, that is for a report I've been charging $375 to $400 for the past 10 years.  Yet what is one to do?  Stand for principle or work and make at least some money.  Doctors have been dealing with this same situation for years, they bill one fee and insurance and medicare pay about 1/2.  It certainly feels different when its happening to you.  So I end this week with one order.  Something has to change but this weekend I'm going to give it a rest.

There is something very magic about coming to MBA and spending time with loved ones.  We are less than 2 months from a new little girl addition to the family but Jo is handling it with grace and a very large tummy.  This evening Timothy is so sick, he was getting ready for bed and starting losing his dinner.  Poor little guy, he is so brave and his loving mother and father are helping him cope with the upset.  Takes me back to a time when Jason used to be sick.  Oh the joys of parenthood.  Timothy has turned into such a beautiful little man with intense eyes and freshly cut hair.  He is cute.

I'm about to head to bed.  I've not been sleeping very well for a week and it seems I usually end up waking much too early with many things running through my mind.  When I'm here I usually sleep very well and I look forward to a nice night with Starr and Lady nearby for protection!

I'm projecting that you will have a good weekend with time to love those who need loving, rest for your emotions and a chance to praise your Maker.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment