Monday, August 9, 2010

Productive day

Hi
This morning after we walked I left for San Rafael.  The drive over was very enjoyable, I had a good book playing, had a 0 calorie ice tea and a water while I drove and arrived nearly on time. What a place.  Purchased about 3 years ago the owners have constructed a Tahoe Blue gunite pool, have made many upgrades and the entire property is beautiful.  Beyond the property one can see coastal mountains in the distance, everything is green, lots are large and well landscaped.  There are reasons the values are so high there, it is just a stunning place to live.  Once I completed the inspection and shot the comps I headed back to the office.  Steve had completed a report we were working on together and emailed it over so I could lock it up and send it out.  Then I settled down to work and spent the afternoon writing.  The computer worked well with no lingering effects of the bad times last night.
At 5:12 I drove to Brentwood to Weight Watchers where the scales did not have good news but the following meeting was very helpful as usual, I think WW is really great.
As soon as the meeting let out I scooted over to the gym for a machine workout and about half way through Nikki showed up, looking very worn out.  She had just been in some very stressful workout class and was recovering.  We walked over and got to see the girls, they both were very happy to see their Papa, how that warms my heart.
Then I went back to the machines and they headed home for dinner.  Once I was completed with the club I drove to Mountain House for a quick inspection, yep, the power was on finally so now the loan can close and the new owners can move in.
Once I got home I made a fried egg sandwich.  Jerry mentioned having one the other day and its been in my mind.  So yummy and on the 100 calorie bread too.
Marilyn finally made it home after being stopped cold on the levee road due to an accident.  After a long time of waiting she finally was able to make it through and she is so glad to finally be back in her own room and bathroom with a nice shower.
Now I'm heading to bed.  No money in the mail today which was very disappointing.  One wonders what comes next.  I've had a very successful day with many safe miles driven.  This evening a new order arrived which was a great event.  Its hard to remember when they used to come in 10 a day and it took a team of appraisers to get to all of them.  Money flowed like water, how times change for so many of us.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment