Sunday, August 15, 2010

Passing through the slough of despond, supported by friends and family

Dear Readers,
No matter what time I got to bed I'm awake at 5 with things roiling through my mind, it gets irritating as I really like to get enough sleep.

Today Ken and I walked which was very good, then I tried to figure out how to proceed but it was so much work instead after an excellent breakfast of fried eggs, toast and steel cut oats with strawberries I fell asleep.  Ray called to seek a ride to Fremont where he had purchased a work truck so we piled into the bug and headed that way.  I had filled it with diesel this morning after checking out Nikki and Steve's yard sale.  So I was ready to travel.  Frankly it felt good to do something for someone else for a change.  Marilyn rode shotgun in the back seat of the bug, now I've got to tell you, that is NOT a pleasant place to ride but she did it without grumbling and made it look fun.  Of course Ray had to go by Harbor Freight, a very interesting place to visit if you have money, any money.  We then delivered him to his truck and we headed home via Taco Bell, Arby's for Marilyn, then Home Depot to return something and finally home again.

After he got home and showed Lois his new purchase they came over for a minute and Ray looked over some papers that I need to submit to get my loan payment reduced, I've even heard of someone getting a loan payment cut in half, that would be a huge help in this survival process.  Tomorrow I'll keep pursuing more management companies, the loan remodification process but first in the morning I have the girls since Steve leaves early for work.  That will be the high light of the day, helping the little ones get ready for their day.

This morning when I pulled up at the yard sale Kallie was racing around trying on shoes and boots, playing with the toys that were for sale and charming the customers.  Keanna was shopping at the neighbors yard sale.  I hope they sold lots of things today.

Can I ask for your prayers once again as the new week arrives.  I am praying for God's leading, for His opening and closing of doors, for new orders, for new clients, for old clients.  I am willing to work hard, long hours, travel great distances but first I need the orders.  I am also well onto the path of reducing the amount it takes to live, the motorhome rental agreement came today so that is one possibility as well, they suggest a rental amount of $960 a week and that minus their commission would certainly help cover expenses.  Its either than or the motorhome must be sold.

Thanks for hanging in with me, this is a challenging time for many and I'm getting a bit of the challenging reality myself.

Tonight I wish to thank Dolly, Sylvia, Art, Nikki and Steve, Marilyn, Jason and Jo and my brother Jerry, they have all called or written today and what a lift talking to them has been, what insights they have shared.

Love to all

Tim
ps  Timothy took to the stage to help his daddy with song service on Sabbath, talk about cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment