Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekly cycle makes sense

Dear Ones,
Have you ever thought what living would be like if the week went for 10 or 15 days before a weekend?  It would be rough, no I think our Maker knew about what we could take and when we would need a breather and the weekly cycle is pretty nice.  For me its been a day of resting, nudging little tasks a bit forward, like trying to adjust the 3ABN dish so I can once again watch the channels I love but no luck on that front.  Guess I'll have to look into getting some help. 
Ken and walked and then I drove to Brentwood to cheer and enjoy Keanna's soccer game.  It was so cute, the little girls racing around kicking and trying to drive the ball toward the goal.  Keanna ran herself so hard her side hurt.  We were all very proud of her and cheered her on.  Kallie even cheered for her.  Oh how Kallie wants to play soccer but she will have to wait a bit yet since she is only 2.  It was a nice time with Steve, Nikki, Steve's friend Brett, Kallie and me all lined up in our chairs in the cool morning air.
This evening I had dinner with a friend and the food was very good and by ordering water only the ticket was not too steep.
Money came in the mail for 2 appraisals today, I noticed they were ordered the first of June so I just need to remember to give them a couple months to pay up.  I was so thankful to see money and this evening it is already tucked safely in the bank.  If all goes well I should be able to make the house payment early in the week.
I'm enjoying playing with E Harmony.  Some of the nice people who have responded are obviously not my type but several have very good stories to tell.  Nearly everyone is a professional, either a teacher, bank official, lawyer, nurse and on it goes.  I'm enjoying learning more about a lot of people before taking the next steps.  And of course I'm being told that I've got to put in some photos.  I'm usually the one taking pictures, I rarely end up having them taken of me.
My wish for you is to continue to enjoy the weekend, this time to catch our breath, reconnect with loved ones, find calm for our souls.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment