Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A balmy day at work

Good evening,
I'm so happy right now for reasons that cannot be disclosed, lets just say communication is great. 
This morning we walked in the very cool morning air and without much sunlight, our days are growing shorter rapidly now.  Upon returning I went right to work writing a much needed report.  I made a quick breakfast and returned to work.
Once the report was finished and emailed to Fresno I turned to setting up and researching the new orders.  I ended up at 1:30 in Livermore in front of a huge one story home, mind you this home is over 4,000 Sq.Ft., perfect in every way and selling for over a million dollars.  The agents on both sides met me, that does not happen very often these days.  They were incredibly nice and helpful.
After completing the appraisal and shooting the comparables I headed back by way of Taco Bell.  Once I got home I had only a few minutes until I had to go see yet another house, this one right here in Discovery Bay.  The owners were just great.  They have a nice 38 foot motorhome sitting behind a fence adjacent to their home, they were both in their 80s but so spry and happy.  They just insisted that I take a moment and sip wine with them, well I didn't but I have a standing invitation to come back anytime.  What fun, at 80 and going strong.  That is 18 years from now for me, lots of living to do yet and I intend to do it to the fullest.
After coming back home I made a quick decision to drive to Raley's in Brentwood and get some vege food.  I've not had any for a long time, well Raley's had a huge selection, NOT.  Scallops, Swiss Steaks and Big Franks.  After completing my shopping I ventured over to the club and did a quick workout on the machines, still sore from washing the motorhome on Sunday morning, talk about a workout.
Then I came home to nibble at some of the vege food and now I'm heading to bed.  There were hard financial decisions to be made today and some much appreciated help as well.  My PG&E will be staying on for at least another month, the highest month of the summer is now paid and the Honda payment is paid with a two month extension where I make no car payments until December 1.  Can we say blessings!
Life is certainly exciting, sometimes really bad exciting and other times really good exciting.  I am so thankful to be alive.
Love to all of you and thanks for your prayers, help and good calls.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment