Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Birls Go to Church!

This morning when I walked to the front door at Steve and Nikki's there stood two very cute little girls behind the screen, Papa we are ready to go to church was their greeting.  Nikki had them dressed perfectly and their hair was fixed nicely.
Quickly we loaded up in the little black bug and drove to Tracy to church.  Keanna went to her program and I took Kallie to hers.  Now I'd like to report she came in, sat down and do everything right, well that would be stretching it.  She did pretty well though and Emily and Diane were great with her.  She loved every minute of it including the snack part of the program.
Afterwards we met Nikki who had changed her mind and decided she could not resist a meal at Olive Garden.  We had a great food and the girls were in great spirits.
I left them at their car as they went their way.
I was so sleepy on the way home that I pulled into the Bar at Union Point and slept for awhile.  Finally I made it home and slept some more.  This evening I've been to the club for a good workout and Food Max as well.
Tomorrow I'll work on projects and appraisals and be very thankful for spending time with the special little kiddos today at church and lunch.  They are great kids.

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment