Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pleasant day

Good evening
Nearly time to go to bed and I'm jazzed about life once again.  Headed down to Gilroy today to pick up a used spare tire for the motorhome, got to have lunch with Art at a tremendous place called Garlic Cafe or something like that.  They made a garlic soup that was some of the best food I've ever eaten.  Wow it was good.  It was great to see Art and Connie and I'm so proud of them both, at how they live their lives and care for each other.  I got the tour of their new 5th wheel trailer, it is tasteful and very beautiful, one could live in there easily.
I came back home by way of San Ramon where additional photos were needed for a report I just completed.  Then using the back road I made my way home.  Unloaded the spare tire from the back of the van and reinstalled it under the motorhome and did a load of towels in the washer.  Lois and I caught a subway sandwich and this evening I've been socializing and doing some work at my desk.
While I was out today two orders came through which was great news.
This morning a possible renter sent an email message and I've talked to her, she will be coming to see the place this weekend at some point.  I continue to work on getting the motorhome ready, I found iRV2, a great web site which allows one to enter their questions and other RV people supply answers.  The dash air of the motorhome only will work on high but several emails have suggested possible fixes that have worked for them in their coaches.  Now that is help I can appreciate a lot.

Good night all,

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment