Monday, September 13, 2010

What if your dreams came true

For several weeks I've been dreaming of having some orders, suddenly Property Sciences, a management company, has discovered that I exist.  I've had 4 orders since last Thursday, feels exciting and also a bit stressful, every new order seems to come with additional requirements and a lower fee.  The times they are changing.
This morning I rushed out to Bethel Island, shot comparable phots and drove right back to finish up the report and get it to them by 11 am.  My how I love to be busy, productive.  Today was emotional in that I had to deal with people on the phone seeking money, that always really upsets me for awhile.  Yet in the midst of all of it encouragement also happened.  Life is like that.

I went back to Weight Watchers this evening since I'm entitled to this meeting, already been paid for.  Sadly our leader has quit suddenly.  So we had a stand in.  She was very good but it seemed like being abandoned by our usual leader.

I can just see myself now, slim, healthy, fewer drugs needed, buying new smaller clothes.

And on that happy note I'll say good night.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment