Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The challenge of hope

Good evening friends and family members,
This has been a very long day.  After a really solid night of sleep I woke to walk and then work on finishing an appraisal.  Once that was completed I checked the mail box for money and sure enough a check for $200 arrived.  It was just enough to keep things in the black, thank you!
Mid afternoon I drove to San Jose to see a home for the amazing fee of $200.  The house was very nice, recently purchased and the comparables seem to indicate that the value is probably a little bit higher.  Then I had a nice dinner and drove home arriving a few minutes ago.

So at this point its bedtime.  Tomorrow is Keanna day, Nikki is away on business until Friday night so I may be able to assist Steve a bit more than usual with the girls.  At this point I have no new work to do, no orders, let me tell you that is a very threatening situation as constant work is what keeps bills paid.

I did have one nice call today.  A lady kept her word and called back from the Heinz retirement center.  She called to tell me that the monthly payments from Heinz for Nan's retirement will start at the end of Sept. and that they will retroactively catch the money up.  I'm not sure what to expect but that was better news than I had expected which was to be told there was NO funds coming.

Good night,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment