Saturday, September 18, 2010

How much can a person take? Well quite a bit I guess.

Dear Family and Friends,
Well it has been quite a day.  I got a call this morning saying I was needed as a friend to help with a crisis and so I've spent the day giving support and encouragement.  I even had to miss Keanna's game but I think she will understand.
When I got home this evening and checked the mail I discovered that the loan company in their great wisdom had denied my request for modification.  Yet they held out the door to reapply.  So I'll do that on Monday.  Having never missed a loan payment in my life until now I need them to give consideration to reducing the monthly payment or I'll just have to let the house go.  I doubt they want the house back and I do know God will guide every day.
Some moments in life are up, some down, right now its sort of down.  I would appreciate your prayers when you read this.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment