Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home at last

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just in at 12:35 from an evening in Stockton with friends.  We attended a comedy program at the Bob Hope Theater.  I've not experienced anything like this before and while I would probably never go to another evening like this it was very interesting to see on a one time basis.

This morning I joined Ken and LeAnn at a Diabetes Walk in Brentwood and walked 2.8 miles.  It was an enjoyable morning and I ended up with a little pedometer to keep.  It was a very good experience.

Then I went to Nikki and Steve's to keep watch over Kallie as she slept so her parents could go with Keanna to her soccer game.  The next time I saw Keanna she was thrilled with the game and said she almost scored a goal, she was really excited.

I rested a bit this afternoon, made a griller with tomatoes from LeAnn's garden and then drove to Lodi to join friends for dinner at the Graduate and then the performance.

As you might expect at this point I am very very sleepy and tired.

Thank you all for your response to last nights Blog.  I was very grateful to hear some feedback.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment