Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Long Successful Day

Good evening,
The normal routine this morning, then back to complete an appraisal, then a phone call seeking an appraisal for a local property, healthy fee and I got to see it this afternoon.  The people were very nice, the check was good too.  So thankful for this wonderful order.

Went to Weight Watchers tonight since I have a couple weeks on the card I've already paid for, little problem, the meeting was on Monday night, NOT Tuesday.  Nikki clued me in before I walked into an empty room, bummer.

Hardware stop netted me all the parts I need to secure the dinette.  Can't wait.

Thinking of opening my home this Saturday afternoon to those who might enjoy using the paddle boat or just sitting on the back deck and sipping cool drinks, fellowshipping, some popcorn and watching the sun set.  Things are not perfect yet but I think the weather will be positive for an enjoyable time.  Consider yourself invited from about 3 pm on, bring your kids and life jackets to keep them safe.

Maps on request, send an email to timmustard@yahoo.com and I'll email you a map or you can google it.

Am enjoying conversations with a friend who lives in Ceres.  Really enjoyable to communicate and learn about another person.

love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment