Monday, September 27, 2010

Motorhome for rent!

Dear Readers,

Finally it all came together today, I was able to back the motorhome onto the street and with the backdrop of the green ice plant and our mini park I shot the needed photos to list the motorhome with the agency.  That included taking interior photos from every angle and staging everything to look just right.

Mid day I drove it over to Sylvia's so it can be used as an overflow bedroom for her many guests coming from Japan for Kevin's wedding reception.  We tried to put it in the driveway but it covered the sidewalk so its on the street waiting for the guests.  Then Sylvia was nice enough to treat me to lunch at the Thai Cafe, a great place to eat in Tracy.

This evening I went to Weight Watchers mostly to check out the new teacher.  She was great and very helpful.  Of course I was on a bit of a high since I had dropped 2.6 lbs since I was there last.  That was great news for which I am very thankful.

For dinner tonight I decided to do something by design rather than just whatever came to mind when I walked into the kitchen.  I picked a ripe tomato, then baked a small potato in the microwave.  Once it was done I sliced it several times with the ceramic knife, put a pat of real butter on top and then some cottage cheese.  I sliced and re sliced the tomato on the plate and enjoyed the entire meal very much.

This evening has been spent talking to a friend and now its time to head to bed.  Ken waits at 6:30 to walk, I dare not miss the appointment.  On a side note several checks brightened my mail box today for which I am very thankful.  How I wish I could deal with the persistent cough, it spoils everything.  The Advair does not seem to be solving it, I think the problem is something we've not yet discovered.






Love to all,

Tim

Call me for rental information, just like a home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment