Friday, September 17, 2010

Whew, its over

Dear Family and Friends,
Its been quite a week with several really high points along the way.  I enjoyed my time with Keanna this week especially.  She is so bright and wants to know everything, her conversations are amazing and she helps me realize that I am important to someone, that I can be of help to her parents along the way.

I've had about as much work as I can handle this week.  This afternoon I got an email from some company in the east coast asking if I wanted appraisal work.  I responded with a yes, he asked for some documents which I have on PDF, I sent them and later here came my first order.  They pay an amazing $200 for a $400 appraisal and its in San Jose.  The things we do for money.

I'm thankful for friends and for life itself.  I'm glad I have a chance to live my life in a meaningful manner in the future, no matter what takes place I think God can handle it.

Today was biopsy day at Jim's office.  First he shot some pain killer into my lip, do you know how much fun it is to get shot in the lip, well not so much fun, then he scraped and took a plug out.  When I showed him my arm and the new growth there he scraped and plugged that one two so I have two places that sort of hurt tonight, still I'm very glad to have it done.  He also gave me Advair as an experiment to solve the coughing problems, we'll try it for a couple weeks and see if the coughing gets a lot better.  I really appreciated his helping with my problems.

So now its time to go to sleep, Ken says we walk in the morning and then its off to the game to see Keanna in action at soccer at 8:30 in the morning.  Later in the day Pam and I will travel up to Sac to see Shawn graduate at Arco Arena.  I'm so proud of him sticking with his educational program and tomorrow he gets some feed back for all his hard work.

May your sabbath be blessed, love the one you are with.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment