Monday, November 14, 2011

Back in the saddle

What an incredible day.  Started with a walk with Ken, then shower in blistering hot water, best moment of the day!  Then breakfast, second best moment of the morning.

Then it was off to Oakley to do one, then to Antioch to do another, finally straight little houses, they pay the same but take half as long to prepare.

Home to begin writing them up, now with Steve's help three are out the door, one was due at 5 pm and I sent it at 4:47, stuff just kept coming up that needed attention.

Had a great talk today with friend I met at a BBQ, such an interesting person.  Now its bed time, Ken says we walk in the morning.  Then I hit the road for El Cerrito, then Pittsburg, then the surgeon at kaiser, then one back here in Discovery Bay and then the day will be over.

So thankful for health and for production. yea.

A very nice email appeared in my Outlook today, I'm sharing it because it makes me feel good, I think you'll understand when you read it.

Love to all

Tim

Hello Tim,




We returned from our vacation and found that a copy of the appraisal had been delivered. You did an excellent job. We have had appraisals in the past that were mostly just the taking of some measurements and a bit of neighborhood comparison. These are important, of course, but I could see that you had very carefully looked at everything and remembered what you had seen. You paid careful attention to everything.



We appreciated your work very much.



Thanks,



Brian & Mickie

No comments:

Post a Comment