Sunday, November 13, 2011

What to say

Well this day has not been as productive as I had hoped.  I've struggled to stay on track during periods of the day.  As it is comp photos in Brentwood were shot, then a new order was inspected, well the house was, not the order.  In Mountain House.  A couple have purchased a home for their parents for the same money as a little apartment was costing in a city closer to the Bay, so here they have a 3,800 sf home with room for everyone and a safe street instead of parties and rock music all night where they lived before.  Seemed a simple decision really.

I took a side trip to CostCo forgetting to purchase fuel, it was a dime cheaper there than here.  But the cats have food for awhile, I found some cheap fish oil pills, been out for over a week! and some frozen blue berries which I like in smoothies and such.

The week ahead looks very busy.  There is plenty of work to get done and very little time to do it.  I still have no writer so I just have to do long hours.

This morning I decided it was time to quit letting myself off the hook and took a 3 mile walk in the 45 degree temps.  It was good.  Tomorrow Ken and I are walking together at 6:30 and then the day gets interesting, seeing a couple, writing up a couple and perhaps slipping up to Rohnert Park to get the spa heater, we'll see how the day progresses.

I'm hoping that we have a good week, that the lazy protestors go home and stop messing up our cities, that our nice president stays in Hawaii! One can wish.

Just want to thank all my friends for their help.

Love to all of you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment