Saturday, November 26, 2011

A really terrific day

Not that I can give you all the details but lets just say this has been a pretty good day!  This morning Nikki had the girls all dressed in pretty dresses and we went to Sabbath School.  Keanna was thrilled that Sylvia was back from her trip so was very excited about going.  Kallie always enjoys Sabbath School and there were other children there too.  She sort of participates at her own direction but loves the action parts of the program.  And of course snack time is a favorite too.

Keanna made Kallie a hot chocolate at the refreshment center and the seemed to please her.  Keanna cannot drink one due to her allergies but was sweet enough to make her sister a drink.  Kallie drained it in no time.  Keanna had gotten to have Sylvia all to herself for the first part of the program being the only child there at the time.

Finally the girls went to the car and we headed out for Burger King.  The girls played a bit but mostly settled down to eat.  At noon I delivered them to their mother right in the middle of her wrapping presents.  Oh did I forget to all and warn her, whoops, my bad.

I took it easy this afternoon and built a fire, started a loaf of bread baking and this evening enjoyed time with a good friend, the bread dinged at just the right time and got to taste it, came out good once again.  The Heritage Singers were doing the vesper program at the Loma Linda Church and the programing was very nice through the dish.  Then this evening Art called to say they were in Loma Linda this afternoon and saw the huge crowd of people at the church.  They didn't know it was the Heritage Singers.  Art and Connie are enjoying some days at their home in the desert, taking long hikes in the morning up a steep mountain and loving the 80 degree weather.

I'm trying to complete as much work as I can before the Monday surgery.  I tend to believe that the surgery will slow me down for a few days, not good yet I'm so anxious to get the repair work completed as I'm in pain quite a bit now in the whole hand.

So for now I just thanking the Good Lord for His blessings, my brother Jerry for the firewood, my good friends for sharing time, Nikki and Steve for sharing Keanna and Kallie for Sabbath School.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment