Monday, November 28, 2011

its over

hi
this will be brief as it is done with left hand.
surgery went well, very quick, now im to hold my hand above my heart for two days. not so easy to do.

glad its over, now learning to do everything with left hand!

Ray and Lois were great help today.  Ray was here at 8, stayed at the hospital waiting for me. 

We then drove to Orinda and did a drivebay appraisal.  Then we found Applebees for some great food, then drive him, Ray at the wheel, I'm sitting there trying to remember to keep my hand elevated.

Got home, got in Motorhome and I drove with Ray as wingman to Pittsburg to get windows replaced.  Lois drove a backup car and we then headed home.

this evening been talking to Jerry, Marilyn and Art, now heading to bed and will try to figure out how to keep hand elevated above heart. 

Love to all,  yes there is pain but Im glad  its finished,

love

tim,

No comments:

Post a Comment