Thursday, November 17, 2011

Work

Through blurry eyes I write, Ken and I walked at 6:30, by 8 I was at my desk and I'm just leaving it now.  During this day I've cranked out a whole lot of work and though I'm tired I've very satisfied with the efforts and the success.  Walking helps so much, it wakes me up, gets things flowing again and I really appreciate Ken urging me to walk.
Tomorrow morning I drop by Kaiser and pick up the contrast I'll need for Monday mornings CT scan, the oncology group want a CT of the chest, they say it is routine when a tumor is found like the one they found by the appendix.  Sure feels strange to be in this new place where I am the one with the tumor.
I am so thankful for so many things tonight and yet have such a yearning for a relationship.  I honestly don't know how I would give it, her, any time though with working like I do. 
Well one thing at a time, right now sleep is my goal, objective and I'm NOT walking tomorrow.  Taking a day off so I can start work early instead.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment