Sunday, November 27, 2011

Waiting for the pain

Well here I am, its 10 pm and I've been running all day.  Managed to see three homes, all large and challenging.  The weather was gray, chilly and dismal but the properties were OK.

The coughing is so bad that this evening the headache is present.  Wish it could be solved and soon.

Tomorrow morning Ray and I drive to Walnut Creek so I can face the surgeon, he is going to make a little cut in the palm of my hand, slice a small piece of something inside and that is supposed to solve the trigger finger.  Oh it was so tempting to just click the cancel button when the reminder popped up from Kaiser, put it off until another time but why!  The pain is so bad that it gets my attention all the time.  Opening doors is a challenge, driving hurts, holding the measuring wheel is pretty awful so this is one of those times when a person just walks forward, you hate everything about the event you are facing but you just walk forward and grin and bear it.

Jerry called tonight, he's had lots of stuff done to his hands but of course he is much older than I am so thats to be expected!!  He'll like that comment.  He could not remember much about the time when his trigger thumb was fixed.

I'll fill you in more tomorrow night.  meanwhile I have this huge stack of reports to get written up and soon.

Sending my best thoughts for your upcoming week!

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment