Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Working through it

Good evening

This was a great day, why?  Well Keanna came to visit for the afternoon, did her homework, munched on popcorn, played with the laptop and my phone, caught up on some of her programs and relaxed a bit.  What a fun kiddo.

After walking I've just kept myself confined to this desk chair, which is less and less comfortable as time passes, they tend to wear out!

As the day progressed I've managed to get several reports out and so far today they have all been accepted with no revisions requested, nice!

Some new orders came in which is always encouraging.  I'm enjoying this time of year, I must admit partially due to the low cost of heating, cooling the house, the PG&E bills should plummet, they won't but they should.

I feel good and today was a day for calls from kaiser.  An oncology nurse called today to give me her personal number if I have any questions or concerns, she said I need another CT scan of my chest, blood work and will see an oncologist soon.  Later another call came in from GI department to tell me they will call on Friday to set up an appointment for that wonderful process of exploring, a colonoscopy!  Yea I just can't wait.  And of course on the 28th my finger gets operated on.

Still coughing but taking an unbelievable array of meds now, unbelievable, hope not to be doing this forever.

Well for now I think I need rest more than anything else so I'll let you go and take Starr up to her little blanket on my bed.  We are winding down with Starr, soon I'll have to make the final decision and let her rest.  Its not an easy thing to consider, she has been a part of our lives for about 14 years and added so much pleasure to all of us.  I wonder if God keeps track of pets?

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment