Saturday, January 14, 2012

At MBA

So after a couple hours last night I finally just gave up and went to bed.  No blog.  Somehow my cell had lost the password and the laptop would not find the WiFi.  Sorry.  I know you just hang on every word.

My trip down was thankfully uneventful and I enjoyed the transition from stress and pressure to produce to relaxing MBA with family I don't get to see enough.

I arrived about 8 and pulled in, got to see the kiddos before they went to bed and enjoyed a relaxing evening chatting.

I slept fine after I finally gave up on the blog.  It was cold and with the heater set to 60 I had a chilly night.  Jason woke me this morning and we then went to SS to see the little ones in action.  Natalie did a fine job with teaching the class and the kids sang, played with playdough and did  a craft.

Once childrens church was over we headed home avoiding a long sermon.  After a great lunch with some of Jo's homemade bread we are relaxing.  I've just completed going through a process which finally yielded a chance for a new password and now I'm back on the air.

In a little while we are going to an arboretum connected to the University and then this evening is game time with friends.

Hope your weekend is going well for you.  Enjoy those you love while you can.  I sure am.

Love to all

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment