Sunday, January 29, 2012

Late night

Dear Family and Friends,
Just home from Nikki n Steve's. they had a nice afternoon and evening out and I took over caring for the girls at noon.  Well I had Kallie at Sabbath School this morning where Kim does a super job with the creation story.  Then to Burger King for some quick lunch items, then back to their home where I took over watching both girls.  Keanna had a friend over and they played games while Kallie took her nap.  At 4 I delivered Keanna to a sleep over birthday party and then Kallie went to the park. She played a long time there and then we drove to Brentwood where we had dinner at Jalisco's, a nice mexican place.  Kallie did a pretty good job with her meal and afterwards we came back to her house, she wanted to watch a movie but I could never figure out how to make it play.

When I put her to bed she had selected two books and when I playfully tried to change the words she would correct me, she knew every word by heart.  Then I prayed with her and she went to sleep instantly.  Her little room is so cute and she has it full of toys, books, stuffed animals.

Now I'm home and ready to head to bed.  I'm still getting used to the insulin and now its midnight so what do I do, I'm supposed to take it at 10.  So I think I'll still take it but a lower dose since I'm so late on the cycle.  Who knows what is right, I'll learn

Tomorrow is a huge day with things to write up and properties to see in Tracy at 1 pm.  Money finally came in the mail today, a very good thing.

Good morning to all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment