Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cruising through Sunday

Up at 8:30 after a late night baby sitting.  Felt great, then read emails where even more stupid things are being requested.  What happened to this profession where we used to write literate documents defining values and everyone could read them and make sense out of them, NO MORE.

After breakfast it was time to do research and then drive to Tracy to see a tenant owned property.  Young black guy deep into doing homework with no one else at home to tell him to do so, nice place in good condition though it was a rental.  The to a duplex where once again really nice tenants were enjoying their Sunday.  The owner met me at both places and was glad to get in to see how the tenants were caring for his properties.  He was pleased.

By this time it was mid afternoon and I was very hungry with low blood sugar, I could tell and I knew I had to deal with it so I narrowed the choices down to Sonic with a white bread cheese sandwich and Tatar tots or Olive Garden with soup and salad.  I decided I could take the time and had wonderful soup and salad and of course a couple bread sticks, its not right to leave all those bread sticks on the table and waste them, just not right so I just left one.

I drove home enjoying the XM radio and old time radio stories that were created before I was born.  Then home to start working again, I sort of cleaned up the office a bit, made appointments and set to work planning for tomorrow.  I thought I had a 10 am appointment but it was not to be, she had moved it to next Friday so my first appointment is 2 pm in Walnut Creek and then 4 pm over the hill in Richmond.

I continue to have no heat as the furnace is strangely quiet, oh the AC will work but I don't really need that right now but that tells me the fuses are intact, just something will not ignite the furnace and this time around I'm not going to try to solve it.  If I can just find Greg Sibley, my trusted heating and cooling guy then I'll be in business.

I just had a long talk with Art who is living at Loma Linda in his RV.  He will be there several more weeks and his treatments are going very well.  He and Connie are busy enjoying the Loma Linda church, the many social events that University has planned and meeting other patients from around the world.  He is very thrilled with the wonderful treatment everyone is giving him while he is there.  It makes him proud that his church can do something so well.

Well we walk at 7 so its off to bed now.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment