Thursday, January 26, 2012

Suddenly I'm busy

Dear Family and Friends,

I've spent the afternoon and evening setting up orders and trying to reach people for appointments.  I've not been this busy for months, perhaps since early fall.  I know the outcome will be great but right now the stress of taking care of everyone in a timely fashion is pretty intense.

This morning I headed out for what turned to be one of the most incredible properties I've ever seen.  Accessed by a fairly steep street the home has a cobble stone drive and parking area, security gates and massive modern glass doors.  There are not enough words to describe this home other than to mention a few.  Granite tile entry, atrium area with live plants, living room with gas fireplace that has fire dancing off of what looks like marbles, high wood lined ceilings, incredible views of an entire fairway far below, over an acre of land, over 7400 sf of living area, pool and spa and a new kitchen that would make Sunset Magazine blush.  Every thing matched in Cherry wood, no dishwashers or refrigerators were visible, all had matching wood fronts, counter was the thickest granite I've ever seen, appliances matched and were stainless steel of course.  Low voltage lighting has been used throughout the home and is all remote controlled.  It can be programmed so certain ceiling lights come on at special commands.  The sound system for the entire property is controlled by a little handheld remote.  It was a rare opportunity to enjoy a fine home.  In the office of this high power head hunter there are setups for video conferencing and the walls were lined with Cherry wood and cabinets were custom built in.  Wow!

I no longer come home in dread to my own house, now I just remember that my little place is cozy!

Tonight I'm hitting the sheets much earlier than last night when it was midnight before I gave up. Tomorrow I climb out and just go to work trying to get caught up before I start seeing the new ones.  I called every one of the orders tonight but most were gone and I had to leave messages.  So there is still lots of work to do to get it organized.

The weekend is coming, I'm sure ready and thankful for God's blessings which I stop to remember once in awhile.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment