Thursday, January 12, 2012

More of the same

What is it about work?  Now we know we are happy when we have it, yet it is so easy to put of doing until the deadline approaches, is that just me or do others have the same challenge.

This morning we walked and a little wind made the chill seem even more pronounced.  It was cold and I was very pleased to walk back into the front door and find the furnace had warmed things up to a comfortable level, yea!

This morning the resting blood numbers were better at 167 and this evening before dinner they were 131, all in all much better than they have been for a long time.  Today after seeing two nice places I decided rather quickly to turn into the new Fresh Choice.  Wow was it a good experience.  There were so many things to add to a salad, dark breads, a variety of drinks, a few deserts and everything had the calories right on the front.

I decided while I was out to stop by Best Buy and pick up some HD cables for my TV.  Turns out that without the right cables one just might not be getting the best picture and as long as I'm going to watch I want the picture to be good.  So tonight after finishing up a rather tough assignment for fun I hooked up the new cables.  I think the picture is better but I'm not sure.  I'll call Direct TV and find out when I have a chance.

Tomorrow I'm going to Tracy to do two appraisals and then loading up the motorhome for a trip to see Jason and Jo and the kiddos.  I've not been there for a weekend visit in a very long time so this will be fun.  Besides I need to burn off part of the fuel in the tank so it can be worked on to fix the fuel guage that has been down since August.

Well its been a good day,

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment