Monday, January 2, 2012

Windows 7, not from heaven!

Dear Family and Friends,

Well Windows 7 and the new computer took several more hours of my time today.  As of this evening I think Jim has most of the elements working, now its just up to me to get used to them.  Time will heal this mess I hope.

This morning after the walk in looking over the orders I found one in which I thought the people might use it as a second home, that meant that perhaps they were leaving, that is just what was happening.  So I raced over, inspected the townhome and the guy could leave town.  My how properties like this have fallen in value.  They used to be high $300s but now probably about half that, very sad and its not getting better.  Perhaps some new blood in Washington could spur things forward, oh how I hope so.

I've had a hard time remembering that today was Monday, felt like Sunday all day and I've really struggled with settle down and work.  My blood sugar has been running well over 200 today all day and I'm sure that does not help anything.  Now I need to turn my attention to getting some insulin and getting the numbers down.

Hope your week will turn out good for you.  I certainly pray for good news all week, new orders, checks in the mail, you know that kind of thing.

Take care,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment