Saturday, January 7, 2012

Writing a bit late

Good evening
I'm just back from catching a movie, the Ghost Protocol, a Mission Impossible movie and enjoyed senior rates. One has to find advantages of growing old where they can be found.  The popcorn was great and the movie was non stop exciting.  The major scene was filmed in that newly completed building in Dubai, I think the tallest in the world.  Now that was exciting, his climbing up the glass wall 11 floors to reach the room where the computers were housed.  Great escape for a couple hours.

This morning we walked and then I was honored to pick up the little angels, thats Kallie and Keanna, and we drove to Sabbath School where the class theme is the creation week.  The room was filled with boys and girls today, it was great.  Then Keanna made Kallie a hot chocolate in the lobby and we were off, had lunch at Olive Garden and then I returned them into the loving care of their parents.

This afternoon I built a fire as we are having high winds and they tend to creep in around the dog door and chill the whole house.  Late this afternoon I decided that I might just go to the movies tonight.  I've not been for a very long time and there is something about being with the huge screen, the comfortable seats and the solid sound, its quite an experience.

Tomorrow is a work day, get the office organized and perhaps shift to the new computer as the major work area, I just hate to, I dislike the new email program, I dislike the lack of some of the older programs that won't work with Windows 7 and I dislike the fact that this computer has an AMD processor, I've never had one and I don't like it much.  I thought that was clear that i did not like AMD so now I'm sort of stuck with something I'm not very wild about.  And I've invested a lot of money in it.

This afternoon I spent some time with Mr. McDougal's web site and went over what it would mean to really commit to his life style.  Wow it is a huge change and I'm mulling it over in my mind.  I know it works, that it would help solve all of my problems but I'm unsure if I can handle the cooking involved and if I can live without cottage cheese, hard cheese, oil, butter, margarine etc.

I already like veges, fruits, whole grains, brown rice so I'm part of the way there.

Right now its bedtime.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment