Saturday, January 14, 2012

A great day at mba

Dear friends and family,
Perfect weather, kiddos in great moods, sabbath school fun.

Then lunch and Mia napping!

Mia up and we are off to uc Santa Cruz to the arboretum where wonderful little hummingbirds filled the air. What a nice place to stroll and enjoy the sun and beautiful plants.

Then back to a local place for great food. Then back home for fun with the hendersons. The have twin boys and a girl about keannas age. The all played so nicely, even Mia got into the fun. No walking yet but she can sure crawl fast. I even got into playing a table game with the kids.

After much effort I finally regained the access to the blog using my phone. Slow but it works!

I tucked away in the motorhome now with the furnace on. It's a very cold night.

Sending love to all. Miss my little girls and ss this morning. Maybe sometime we can get every
One together. Would be special! How I love and treasure my family. Everyone of them!

Sending love to all
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment