Friday, February 10, 2012

At MBA tonight

Dear Family and Friends,

After a week that could best be described as awful I'm finally starting to unwind.  I've battle head aches, coughing, chest congestion and a stuffed up head all week, worked until midnight most nights and just grabbed food when I could.  There was no living really this week, just getting by and I'm thankful it is over at last.

After taking Niquil last night I fell asleep at 8:45.  When the alarm rang at 6 I still was not really ready to get up but I did and wrote an appraisal, then did research and left for Tracy.  Jim had delivered the laptop last night and helped me by remote get it connected to the network this morning.  I'm using it now and the part that searches for WiFi hotspots is working perfectly and I'm on the kids system now.  It is a blessing to have it working again.

Enough money came in the mail today that I was able to pay Steve something and pay the PG&E that needed money today.  Yesterday it was something else that needed money.  So goes life.  I am so thankful for work, just wish I could get it all done to meet their due dates which are always very near to the date they order the report.

About 10:30 I headed to Tracy and inspected a 3000 sf home.  It was routine, shot comps and then stopped by Starbucks to use the laptop, well I had left it at home.  Bummer.  So I drove back pondering whether I should come visit the kids and perhaps make them ill.  So I decided I would do conditions, that is free work you do after you think you are completed with a report.  I had 4 sets of conditions to comply with.  When I finished them I was feeling pretty good, so loaded up the motorhome and hit the road.  But leaving was not easy as I needed propane, needed to buy some fuel in case the motorhome ran out due to no fuel gauge and make a deposit at the bank.  Then I was ready to leave.

The trip was great, I had a chance to catch up with Pam and Art, both were relaxing after big days.  Finally I arrived and pulled into the parking place, put down the auto levelers and got the motorhome sort of level, went in and drank the tea Jo made, played with Timothy and helped him go to bed.  Now I'm ready to take my insulin and head to bed.  I can't wait.

I'm looking forward to resting, relaxing and catching my breath while I'm here.  I'll miss the girls tomorrow but they had other plans so I was not going to be able to take them to SS anyway.  It happens, they are busy girls these days.

There are many reasons to be thankful.  Most of the time I am profoundly lonely but so busy with work it would not be fair to anyone even if I knew someone to start up a friendship.  Not sure what the answers are but I keep being told that meeting the right person will happen and surprise me.  We will see.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment